Moon Phase for Any Date From 1900
The Meaning of The Full Moon
If your special date falls on a full moon date, there are some significant and spiritual meanings for you. We have analysed Full Moon dates and times from 1900 - 2050 (150 years). Here are some interesting insights we have found.
The Moon Cycle
The Moon circles around the Earth every 29.53 day (on average). The shortest cycle was on 20 July 1978 and it only took 29.27 days to complete the cycle. The longest cycle will take place on 19 January 2049 and it will take 29.83 days. The variation is because the celestial circuit (orbit) is elliptical, and also the Moon and the Earth are not perfect circle.
As the moon calendar is not the same as the modern calendar (solar calendar), the name Blue Moon is to describe when there is a second full moon occurring in a single calendar month. Blue Moons are rare, it only happens every 2 -3 years, the last one happened on 1 October 2020 and 31 October 2020. If you missed it though, don't worry, the next one will be on 1 August 2023 or 31 August 2023.
It is interesting to see that a full Moon happens throughout the day. The most popular time period is between 13:00 and 14:00 - Central European Time (CET), and the least popular time is between 17:00 and 18:00. Moreover, a full moon usually happens in the middle of the month - 13th of each month.
On the whole, a full moon typically occurs on every 22nd Calendar day between 13:00 and 14:00.
- Gemini Love and Relationship Compatibility: Find out who’s the best and worst match for Gemini
- Sagittarius Love and Relationship Compatibility: Find out who’s the best and worst match for Sagittarius
- Virgo Love and Relationship Compatibility: Find out who’s the best and worst match for Virgo
- Libra Moon Sign Meaning: Personality Traits, Love, Career and Health
- Scorpio Moon Sign Meaning: Personality Traits, Love, Career and Health
- Gift Ideas For Loss Of Loved One & What You Can Learn
- The Moon Phase: How The Moon Affect Us
- 2022 February’s Full Moon in Leo What It Means For Your Sun Sign
- Born on a Waning Gibbous Moon: Personality Traits
- How Moon Phases Astrology Affect Your Love Life