Moon Phase for Any Date From 1900
The Meaning of The Full Moon
If your special date falls on a full moon date, there are some significant and spiritual meanings for you. We have analysed Full Moon dates and times from 1900 - 2050 (150 years). Here are some interesting insights we have found.
The Moon Cycle
The Moon circles around the Earth every 29.53 day (on average). The shortest cycle was on 20 July 1978 and it only took 29.27 days to complete the cycle. The longest cycle will take place on 19 January 2049 and it will take 29.83 days. The variation is because the celestial circuit (orbit) is elliptical, and also the Moon and the Earth are not perfect circle.
As the moon calendar is not the same as the modern calendar (solar calendar), the name Blue Moon is to describe when there is a second full moon occurring in a single calendar month. Blue Moons are rare, it only happens every 2 -3 years, the last one happened on 1 October 2020 and 31 October 2020. If you missed it though, don't worry, the next one will be on 1 August 2023 or 31 August 2023.
It is interesting to see that a full Moon happens throughout the day. The most popular time period is between 13:00 and 14:00 - Central European Time (CET), and the least popular time is between 17:00 and 18:00. Moreover, a full moon usually happens in the middle of the month - 13th of each month.
On the whole, a full moon typically occurs on every 22nd Calendar day between 13:00 and 14:00.
- Best Gift for Every Relationship Milestones: Custom Moon Print
- 10 Unique Gift Ideas Your Loved One Deserves
- 39+ I love you to the moon and back Similar Quotes
- New Feature: Font Pairing
- A Gift That You Will Love To The Moon And Back
- New Feature Theme: Night Sky
- 22 Beautiful Quotes On Our Moon Prints That You Will Feel Loved
- The Moon Phase on My Birthday and its Meaning
- 9 Moon Decor Ideas That Will Brighten Up Your Space