Although Aquarius can seem mysterious and even distant, this sign is extremely loyal to those who earn their trust. This can make it difficult at first for someone to enter an Aquarius' inner circle, but once in, it becomes hard to get out!
Aquarius has a tendency to be quirky and eccentric when it comes to love, but that's part of their charm—and one of the things that makes them so unique and fascinating! However, it also means they need to be with someone who can appreciate their quirks and eccentricities without taking them personally.
Read on and discover Aquarius compatibility in love, relationships, and sex!
AQUARIUS IN SEX AND RELATIONSHIPS
When it comes to relationships, Aquarius natives are unique. They have a lot of sex appeal, but they don't fall in love easily. They will only give their heart to someone extraordinary. Aquarians can be flirtatious at times, but they also value their independence above all else. Anyone who wants an Aquarius as a partner must be willing to allow them freedom because they need space and time alone to recharge their batteries.
Emotionally, they tend to keep things cool; they won't tell you how much they care about you until you earn it. Once that happens, however, these eccentric individuals are some of the most loyal partners out there. While some people might call them cold-hearted or detached, what really lies beneath is a warm-hearted person who just doesn't want to waste time on games or drama if it isn't necessary.
When it comes to sex, Aquarius natives are very experimental. They love trying new things and are often considered some of the most sexually adventurous people. They're open-minded in every sense of the word. As long as they feel safe and secure with their partner, they'll try anything at least once!
Aquarians are passionate about their own unique vision. They're brilliant and intelligent, but they need a partner who understands them intellectually and who's willing to go off into uncharted territory with them. Aquarians are also keenly interested in culture and community. A mate with broad cultural horizons will likely be a welcome addition to an Aquarian's life. There's no doubt that Libra or Gemini are suitable matches for Aquarians—these gentle souls naturally share their partners' interests in innovation, experimentation, and education. Aries and Sagittarius have been paired with Aquarius for decades—these signs like traveling and working on projects together.
- Sagittarius Love and Relationship Compatibility: Find out who’s the best and worst match for Sagittarius
- Capricorn Moon Sign Meaning: Personality Traits, Love, Career and Health
- Aries Moon Sign Meaning: Personality Traits, Love, Career and Health
- Aries Love and Relationship Compatibility: Find out who’s the best and worst match for Aries
- Sagittarius Moon Sign Meaning: Personality Traits, Love, Career and Health
- Cancer Love and Relationship Compatibility: Find out who’s the best and worst match for Cancer
- Capricorn Love and Relationship Compatibility: Find out who’s the best and worst match for Capricorn
- Moon Sign in Astrology – What Your Moon Sign Means to You
- Pisces Moon Sign Meaning: Personality Traits, Love, Career and Health
- Leo Love and Relationship Compatibility: Find out who’s the best and worst match for Leo
Find out more about your Moon Phase
Every Moon Phase has a different meaning. Unmask the mystery of the Moon with us.
Enter your email below to receive more infomation about your Moon Phase.
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT YOUR MOON PHASE
There are more secrets behind your moon phase. Enter your email below to find out more.
TOP 3 THE BEST MATCHES FOR AQUARIUS
1) Gemini: With the Gemini's wide-ranging intellect and thirst for knowledge, the Aquarius lover will never have a dull moment. Their minds are like sponges, soaking up everything they learn with excitement. Gemini's energy, humor, intellect, and Aquarius' analytical mind make them one of the most compatible matches out there! The one thing that might make their relationship difficult is their tendency to drift between friends. Both like having many friends because it allows them a wider social circle. For both signs to get what they want from the relationship, though, communication needs to be one of the best qualities within either of them. Otherwise, trouble is likely looming on the horizon.
2) Libra: A match in which Libra brings refinement and Aquarius brings infinity, a pair in which the Venusian's heart (Libra) can synchronize its beats with the Uranian's brain rhythms (Aquarius). Libra and Aquarius are definitely a match made in heaven! They are both Air signs and share the same level of intelligence and wit. They also enjoy a similar lifestyle, being open-minded and tolerant of others. Both signs are also compatible sexually, enjoying each other's quirky sense of humor in the bedroom! The one thing that can throw off their relationship is if one of them feels like they are not getting enough attention. Combining these two air signs creates an environment where each can be open about their feelings without feeling judged. They will always be able to talk things out because they respect each other's opinions. As long as both parties stay open-minded and respect each other's individuality, there is no reason why these two cannot make it work!
3) Sagittarius: Aquarius's originality and Sagittarius's optimism make for a great match. Aquarians are very independent people, often preferring their own company over others. They enjoy having their freedom, but that doesn't mean they can't find love! A relationship with a fire sign will be ideal for them because it allows them to have some space while still in a relationship. This is where Sagittarius comes in. The fire sign loves adventure and exploration, so they won't mind if their partner wants to spend time alone or go out with friends.
MAYBE THE WORST MATCH FOR AQUARIUS
The worst match for an Aquarius is someone clingy or needy. These individuals need space and time alone to recharge their batteries; anyone who wants them to be constantly attached at the hip will drive them crazy. In addition, anyone who tries to control them will also make them feel suffocated and trapped. These free spirits like being able to do what they want when they want without having someone breathing down their neck about it.
Cancer shines among the least compatible signs with Aquarius. Cancer's emotional sensitivity will overwhelm an Aquarius, making them feel like they can't escape. And, because these two are stubborn, neither one will give in easily when it comes to an argument. They may be able to hold out for a long time, but neither is willing to admit defeat, so they could go back and forth on issues for a very long time without resolution.
However, can this pair become functional? Definitely yes! Two opposites like Aquarius and Cancer might find themselves drawn to each other when it's time to take a huge leap for their spiritual growth. Cancer needs to learn to be independent and stop hanging on others, and Aquarius needs to learn to receive love. In other words, the Aquarius is there to free the Cancer from its locked shell, just as the Cancer can help the Aquarius natives get more in touch with the world around them.
Capture That Very Moment
Craft your very own beautiful custom Moon Phase Print to encapsulate the magical moments in your life that you and your loved ones can treasure forever.
- 2022 April’s Full Moon in Libra What It Means For Your Sun Sign
- Scorpio Moon Sign Meaning: Personality Traits, Love, Career and Health
- 10 Unique Gift Ideas Your Loved One Deserves
- What does it mean to be born on a full moon and its spiritual meaning?
- Cancer Moon Sign Meaning: Personality Traits, Love, Career and Health
- 22 Beautiful Quotes On Our Moon Prints That You Will Feel Loved
- First Quarter Moon and its Spiritual Meaning
- The Moon Phase on My Birthday and its Meaning
- Sagittarius Moon Sign Meaning: Personality Traits, Love, Career and Health
- Born on a Waning Gibbous Moon: Personality Traits